Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

Ruffle Off The Shoulder Dress in Emerald Green

Hi guys,

As promised in my last week's post I am sharing another one my off the shoulder dresses.
This emerald green dress is made from cotton poplin. I didn't used to be a big fan of green but I am loving this lovely green in emerald shade, I love how it looks with my platinum blonde hair, it's a refreshing change from the colours I usually wear.

This green dress differs slightly from the red one as it's got a flounced hem and some cool decorative stitches around the ruffle. The decorative stitch feature of my sewing machine is something I barely use so when I finally do I get very excited with the results; it's the little things that make us happy ^_^.

And here is the dress and also my pastel pinkish hair!:)



Decorative stitch in neon green.


























Thanks for stopping by!

Malgosia

No comments:

Post a Comment