Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

Fashion accessory- folded clutch bag

Hello,

Can you believe that July is here already?! I think to me June was the shortest month ever! Don't you think?
Time flies incredibly fast!
And tomorrow/ this early morning I will be going away on my long annual holiday to Poland to see my family!
I am incredibly excited!^_^

I have a few things to share with you that I worked on over past couple weeks.

In this post I would like to show you my holiday clutch bag.
I made it specially for my holiday.
It's small so it won't add any extra weight to my hand luggage but at the same time my travel documents as well as my mobile, music, lip balm and some cash would fit too!^_^

And it's so sweet too!







 Isn't it..?  What do you think?^_^


Gosia

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment