Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

Be bold! Rich and colourful make up inspiration.

Good afternoon.

How are you all????

I'm going dancing tomorrow and I'm very excited about it! It's been ages since I last went. I don't like the music you know.. It's all  the same noise in most places nowadays to me. It's funny when I comment on it this way I sound like my own dad who disapproved of what my sisters and I listened to as teenagers but mind you the music back then in the 90s wasn't half as bad! ^_^
My friends and I found a place with 60s, 70s and 80s music so it sounds really fun and I wanna dress up too ^_^ Or at least have fun and colourful make you. I'd love that! I'm sure my friend who's a make up artist would enjoy this challenge a lot.

Wouldn't you like anything in this style for your night out? They are just so amazing, aren't they!?


I think peacock theme eye shadows are my favourite!


I love the feathers!



Great picture!!

Awesome eye lashes!!


That's me in this lovely bold make up by Juli


As I said I LOVE COLOURS!!^_^
I made myself a dress for the occasion too, it's red with asymmetrical hem-a bit shorter front. I have a very cool leather obi belt to go with it, it is quite long and shapes the waistline really nicely.

Have a fun weekend everyone!

Gosia
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment